Whatever the season: summer or snow – this twin centre road trip encompasses some of Wyoming and Montana’s most epic landscapes and national parks. With the snowy peaks of Jackson Hole then onto the glacial and alpine serenity of Montana, home to the Rock Mountains during the winter season you can catch some of the best snowfall in the region. Landing into Jackson Hole, you will pick up your car then drive to the stunning Amangani - your home for the next 3 nights. With the fresh mountain air, whether covered in snow or wild fauna you can explore the region via horseback, hot air balloon or simply on foot. After exploring the serenity at 2,135 meters it’s time to head North to Montana, driving through the fringes of Yellowstone National Park. Stop off at the famous Big Sky for lunch, one of the Rocky Mountains picturesque communities. Continuing on, you will arrive at The Ranch at Rock Creek – one of the world’s best guest ranches. Spend your next 5 days exploring before flying home from Missoula.
This US adventure is slightly off the beaten track – however it encompasses some of the countries freshest air and mountain scenery.
Get in touch
- Arrive into Jackson Hole, collect your car and set north
- You will then enjoy 3 nights at Amangani to explore the peaks and parks of Wyoming
- Time to head North: skirt through Yellowstone National Park, stopping at Big Sky as your first taste of Montana
- Live the American West ranch life for 4 nights at The Ranch at Rock Creek
- Leaving Montana, drive to Missoula to catch your flight home