Discover two beautiful countries of the African continent as you travel through Botswana and Zambia on a journey that will delight, excite and relax you.
Beginning in Botswana, let the beauty of the Kalahari Game Reserve reveal itself as you take exhilarating game drives across the desert and spot elephants bathing in the river. Stunning grasslands and wild animals will be the backdrop to your journey as you explore the Maun region, before heading to Livingstone in Zambia. Here, you will meet the friendly Zambian people as you wander around the vibrant markets and experience traditional village life. Spend the next days of your vacation taking guided game drives around Luangwa National Park, home to hippos, crocodiles, elephants and lions, before ending your trip at Lake Malawi for the perfect beach paradise.
Beautiful beaches, rare animals, wide-open desert and vibrant villages; uncover it all on this 13-day excursion round two diverse countries.
Get in touch
- Feel the sea breeze as you kite surf around the coast
- Spend a day snorkelling off the coast and see the vivid colours of the coral reefs
- Marvel at the astounding Victoria Falls, one of the World’s Seven Natural Wonders
- Drift along the river on a traditional canoe to uncover a birdwatcher’s paradise
- Relax whilst fishing for the native tigerfish
- Take a guided walking safari tour and get to know the local wildlife
- Jump in a 4x4 for a magical game drive to see the lions and leopards roam free
- Explore Livingstone’s colourful markets
- Meet the friendly residents of Simonga village and learn about their way of life
- Visit the Livingstone Museum, Zambia’s oldest and largest museum