Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort
Debuting Anantara's authentic luxury in Europe from 1 April 2017, Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort offers a landmark of quiet prestige, along southern Portugal's picturesque Algarve coast. Just moments from golf-side tranquility, Vilamoura is an energising celebrity enclave of desirable boutiques, glittering nightlife and of course the beautiful marina.
Revealing a journey of local artistry, the hotel's sculptures, artwork, paintings and installations create a contemporary Portuguese gallery. Anantara's signature luxuries embrace you in spacious rooms with stunning views. Relax on elegant terraces, refreshed by golf greens and cerulean pools. Feel renewed by spa pampering that draws on holistic Ayurveda rituals and exotic Asian treatments. Drift between four beautiful pools. World-class facilities welcome families with splash and play time, fun dining, creative clubs for kids and teens, and around-the-clock babysitting.
Anantara’s signature culinary concepts will offer unique and engaging experiences. Presenting one of the most diverse Portuguese wine collections in the Algarve, the resident Wine Guru António Lopes (voted Best Sommelier of Portugal in 2014) will host tasting sessions which can include a private visit to a local vineyard. For bespoke private occasions, Dining by Design offers a range of gourmet menus, a personal chef and butler, and a choice of intimate settings. The renowned Anantara Spice Spoons Cooking Class will combine a tour of the Loulé food market with an interactive cooking class in an open theatre kitchen with a Portuguese Chef.
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast daily for 2 people
- Complimentary room upgrade, subject to availability at check-in
- €100 hotel credit for F&B and SPA (Minibar and room service is not included.) – minimum 3 nights stay
- Early check-in, late check-out (subject to availability, it will be confirmed in the check in / out day)
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Bespoke VIP amenity with a letter by the GM;
- Traditional Local farewell Gift;
- Complimentary Access to Beach concession
- Complimentary Shuttle to Marina & Beach (09h00 till 24h00)
Why we like it
- Dining by Design
Immerse in Vilamoura's glamour from a tranquil retreat, overlooking the Oceanico Victoria golf course.
- 280 spacious rooms and suites
- Private balcony with daybed
- Pillow menu
- Bathroom with rain shower, bathtub and magnifying mirror
- Private bar
- Anantara Spa
- Air conditioning
- Anantara’s signature Adventurers Kids Club operated by Worldwide Kids Company
- 4 swimming pools - 2 tropical outdoor, 1 adults-only in summer, children's pool, adults-only indoor
- Floodlit tennis court
- 5-minute drive to Vilamoura's marina, shops, clubs, bars, restaurants and beach
- 30-minute drive from Faro International Airport and 2.5-hour drive from Lisbon International Airport. Buses operate from Faro Airport to Vilamoura Marina.