The beautiful islands of the Turks & Caicos lie at the edge of the Caribbean Sea and it is here on the coast of Northwest Point, adjacent to Malcolms Beach that you will find Amanyara. The resort derives its name from Aman, the Sanskrit word for peace, and yara, the word for place in the language of the Arawak Amerindians, one of the regions first indigenous peoples. It enjoys a pristine location well removed from much of the development on the eastern side of the island. Amanyara offers a contemporary setting in sensual tropical harmony that befits its island host.
Why we like it
- Spa & Health
During the winter, guests are invited to the unique experience of Humpback Whale watching – truly an amazing experience!
- 40 timber framed Pavilions
- Restaurant serves a selection of Asian and Mediterranean cuisine
- 12 metre infinity edge swimming pools surrounded by decking
- Water sports
- Nature Discovery Centre with marine and natural history educators
- Conservation programme with on sire naturalist and nature walks
- 25 minutes drive from Providenciales International Airport