In the heart of the Fijian Pacific archipelago, Laucala Island is built up on stilts giving you a panoramic view of the azure lagoons and unspoilt beaches set on a backdrop of luscious mountains and picturesque palm trees. Whether you want to uncover the secrets of the rainforest, immerse yourself in native culture or relax on the beach, anything is possible on Laucala Island.
Why we like it
Created by the inventor of Red Bull, this offers extremely high levels of service in such a remote location; boasting 4 staff to every guest!
- 25 luxury residences
- Private island of 12 Square kilometers including its own 24/7 airport
- Turquoise lagoons, private beach with beach bar
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course, Spa, Riding facilities,
- Five thousand square meter swimming pool with pool bar
- Organic and sustainable farm consisting of fruits and vegetables, exotic herbs, poultry, pigs, ducks and cattle
- Elegant Plantation House Restaurant, Superbly stocked wine cellar
- Submarine Super Falcon 402
- Accepts children of all ages