Four Seasons Resort Langkawi
Surrounded by tropical foliage, dramatic cliffs and pure white sands, Four Seasons Resort Langkawi offers a truly tranquil and serene retreat set a beautiful backdrop. Each of the 91 villas and pavilions blend effortlessly into their surroundings, incorporating natural materials and colours.
Why we like it
Enjoy sunset cocktails in the bar after a lazy day on the powder white sand
- 91 unique pavilions and villas
- With seafood arriving fresh from the Andaman, Ikan-Ikan, offers an array of Malay specialities, daily
- A naturalist, on the island to lead jungle treks and mangrove tours
- Keep your children busy with nature programmes, kit-making and story telling, as just some of the activities available to them
- Individual adult’s only and family pools, with sunglass polishing, water spraying and light refreshments available.
- Geo Spa, offering nourishing treatments combining crystals, rock and mud energies to revitalise.
- Yoga and Salon services are also available on site
- A 25 minute car journey from Langkawi International Airport