Exclusive Offer : Leeu House, South Africa
LEEU HOUSE, FRANSCHHOEK VALLEY: EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR QUINTESSENTIALLY TRAVEL CLIENTS ONLY
Stay 3 nights in a Classic Room from £540 for two people
- A very special 2 hour village walk through historic Franschhoek with newspaper editor & amateur historian Siegfried Schäfer
- Complimentary tasting of Mullineux & Leeu Family Wines
- Complimentary in-room mini bar with Nespresso machine
- Unlimited internet access and national phone calls
- All local spirits, house wines & soft drinks
- Laundry/pressing service
- Bed & Breakfast
TELL ME MORE ABOUT LEEU HOUSE
Leeu Collection, South Africa
Leeu Collection is South Africa’s latest and most luxurious boutique hotel group, currently comprising of three, five star properties; Le Quartier Français is a romantic 21-room boutique hotel in the heart of Franschhoek and the latest addition to the Portfolio, whilst Leeu Estates is an equally luxurious 21-room boutique hotel, set on a 168 acre estate with a winery set to open in 2016.
Also located in Franschhoek village is the beautiful Leeu House, an exclusive and private 12-room boutique hotel with a country guest-house appeal but within easy strolling distance of award-winning restaurants, art galleries and boutiques. Every one of the Leeu Collection properties offer exclusivity, luxury, comfort, gourmet cuisine, discreet service and exacting attention to detail from décor to dining. In such a refined and relaxed environment an unrivalled, bespoke Cape Winelands Experience awaits your enjoyment.